Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Curve Balls for people who don't like baseball


Life is full of surprises both good and bad. It's like that song from Facts of Life "you take the good you take the bad you take 'em both and there you have..."

Good surprise: I am moving to San Diego to be geographically closer to a very handsome and talented sailor

Bad surprise: My car was stolen, a little over a month before the departure date

In the midst of good and bad surprises I've decided that, if need be, I can pack everything I own in a small, red polka-dotted handkerchief and thumb it out to Cali. I don't know if sailors in general are worth such an endeavor, but this one sure is.

1 comment:

Ben said...

This sailor highly approves of your activity and anticipates your assisted arrival. "Getting there is half the fun!"