Monday, November 26, 2007

Ever Green

And so I live in California- one of the very few spots on earth
I said I would never live. One thing very nice about California is that
it is ecologically friendly. They are doing all sorts of things to encourage
the population to reduce, reuse, recycle, and go buy a $30, 000
hybrid car. While I can't shell out for the car I like the first three afore-
mentioned actions.
I have drawn a picture of a bunny, conserving water
by showerin' down, soapin' up, and rinsin' off.
While I thought I
was being very clever about my water-friendly idea, my fella looked
at it and went 'oh yeah, the military way to shower'. I guess Uncle
Arnold can take a lesson from Uncle Sam...
Medium: ink and colored pencil (and a third of the water it
would normally take to draw such a picture)

1 comment:

Erik said...

I really like this one. I live just north of you in good ol' Bakersfield. I know exactly what you mean by this one.