Friday, October 3, 2008

Good Excuse

Dear Blog-readers,
Thanks for your patience. My blog hasn't been up to snuff lately. A while, in fact. I haven't been drawing. I've been making a greeting card company, which should initiate drawing, but I'm not doing a very good job of fun whimsically things to put up here.
My husband left to defend our country and all its interests and I'm left to ... keep busy? Wish time to go by? I dunno. I know that I've found a rarity in life- someone whose absence unhinges me. Part of the reason I've loved drawing is because it gives me a space and time to think. I find that as I await his return, I find myself not wanting to think about things a great deal. Lately when I pick up a pencil I put it down, as I don't want the mental space that a drawing would allot me.
Give me a week or two, please come back and check in!

Medium: working on that one

No comments: