Wednesday, June 27, 2007

N*ice Cream


Yesterday was a scorcher. My friend H*lly* came by and we headed off to find novelty ice cream treats to cool our sweaty brows (sweaty because we stepped outside our nicely air conditioned offices). We succeeded a short time later. I did not find the Mickey Mouse bar I had hoped to find, though I had an ice cream sammich and it's not a bad second choice.

Alas, I had to color something involving a Micky Mouse bar in it, with an ice cream sammich to boot.
*H*lly's name has been slightly changed to protect her identity

1 comment:

jonathan said...

hey brainy...i've been loving your new stuff, but THIS ONE i had to comment on. it makes me very happy. MICKEY! MICKEY-MOUSE-POPS! eating your own kind. :) outstanding. it's like using a cow as a meat store mascot(moo and oink for example). :) and, it's summer '91 all over again. thanks. :)