Monday, December 3, 2007

One Drop'll Do


I've been expecting God to provide big time for me here in my new location. I expected to have friends and a job and a bit of a social scene going on here by now. It hasn't happened in huge leaps and bounds- but little by little- almost like being served tea or coffee one drop at a time.

Sometimes God seems to answer prayers a little bit at a time- and maybe that's good, as it keeps me in the rightful place of a continual stare at Him for all my needs.
Medium: ink and prisma colors

1 comment:

Grant said...

I know that state of mind. "Where the heck is this next thousand dollars for school going to come from...?"

If it helps any, stop by the Starbucks on North and Wells. On a Saturday morning, ask for Grant and I'll make sure your drink is on the house. A full cup of joe can make a difference.