Friday, August 24, 2007

X does not always mark the spot


I seem to have a semi-recurring theme of having the bubble burst. This one goes back to that. It's not a bad thing, to make pictures about how we really feel- not to be mistaken with 'how it really is'. Sometimes it feels like the good things in life are going to vanish quickly the moment we start to enjoy them. This doesn't speak of living in a world where I live under a God that loves me and considers me a child. That sounds more like one of those ridiculous Greek gods, no? Perhaps my psyche and my faith need to shake hands and get to know each other.

medium: crayola colored pencils and ink

1 comment:

jonathan said...

hey, this is great!

i appreciate your thoughts on both "feelings" and faith. a good goal to try to bridge that gap. one that i rekon takes repeated tries. :)